If chatbot owners do not have at least one Pro Plan chatbot, then they will only have access to the Documentation portal and Forum for support
A button here allows a quick upgrade to a Pro Plan
Users with Pro Plan bot(s) have access to the Documentation portal, Forum and premium support as well. Once the limit of monthly messages is reached, however, you will no longer have access to premium support.
Bot administrators do not have access to the support center when using the Collaboration feature.
The Support Center for Pro Plan owners looks similar to the Inbox section. Here you can create and view tickets. The section consists of two parts: the list of tickets and a chat window:
In this section you can review, create and close tickets. You can search them by ticket ID number and by the text in the message. You can switch between open and closed tickets
Each cell in the list contains the following data about a ticket:
- Bot icon
- Bot name
- Ticket id number
- Ticket subject
- Time and date of creation
- The number of unread messages
- Close ticket button (for opened tickets)
To submit a question press “Create a Ticket”:
The window contains the following fields and buttons:
- Your name - this field is disabled. Your name is automatically populated from your profile page.
- Your email - the field is disabled. Your email address is automatically taken from your profile page.
- Category (General, Support, API / Webhook Integrations, Account & Billing Issues, Bug Report, Feature Request, Business Inquiry, SnatchBot Store, Other).
- Bot. Only Pro Bots bots are available here. Non-PRO bots have an Upgrade to PRO button that leads to the Configure -> Pro Plan.
- Subject (at least 6 characters)
- Message (at least 6 characters):
Add screenshot - attach a file to the ticket (jpeg, png).
Create - create a ticket.
All the tickets are reviewed and answered by SnatchBot staff. Once an administrator replies you will see a notification next to the Support Center button.
At the header of the section are the following:
Time and date of ticket creation
Bot name, icon, id number
Documentation button: this redirects to the documentation page (https://support.snatchbot.me/docs)
Each message in the chat contains:
Text of the message and attachments
Bot owner/admin logo
Bot owner name
Time and date the message was sent
Below these you can compose a message and send it to an administrator. You can attach a file in jpg, jpeg, png, gif format. There is an attachments counter:
Once an administrator has replied to your ticket you get a notification next to the Support Center button:
You also get notifications next to the Notifications button in the following cases:
If an administrator has replied to your ticket, but you did not open the ticket within 10 minutes, then you will get a notification next to the Notifications button and you also get notified by email.
When your ticket has been opened by admin
When your ticket has been closed by admin
When your ticket has been deleted by admin
Updated 13 days ago