Once you sign up, you have 2000 messages and 2 weeks of free Pro Plan Trial on your account to try the service.
Trial includes all Pro features, except for ownership transfer and export/import, and lasts for 2 weeks or 2000 messages, whichever ends first.
This free limit is distributed between all bots on your account and does not include test chat messages, only real channel interactions. This means that you can spend all messages on one bot connected to Facebook, or several bots connected to several different channels. Test chat will always remain free for testing.
Free accounts have access to:
- Test chat
- WhatsApp Demo
- All channels, except for WhatsApp and Zendesk
- All plugins, excluding Pro plugins
- Inbox, excluding option to invite team members
- Activity logs
- Access to Community Hub
Once 2000 messages are spent, further channel communication will be available only to bots with active Pro subscriptions.
This limitation includes:
- Communitcation in all channels, except for Test chat
- Broadcasts, both scheduled and one-time
- All bots will respond "The Bot is currently not available, to continue Upgrade to Pro"
Updated 8 months ago