The system is designed so that you receive an internal as well as external notification as soon as any action has taken place. On the left-hand menu next to the 'Notifications" tab you can see the bubble with the number of unread notifications. Please click on it to open the pop-up notification window:
Depending on the type of event each notification has a specific icon.
You can go directly to the part of the system that was affected by this particular event. Just click on the "Go to... " link and you will be automatically redirected to the relevant page:
- Trial period activated.
- Your Trial period expires in 3 days.
- Your Trial period expires in 1 day.
- Trial period message limit almost reached. You have 5000 messages remaining.
- Trial period message limit almost reached. You have 1000 messages remaining.
- Your Trial period expired.
- When you have been invited to be a new admin
- When you have been invited to be a new owner
- When your admin rights have been revoked
- When you have sent a broadcast
- When a scheduled broadcast has been sent
- When your bot has been published in a channel
- When your bot has been unpublished from a channel
- When PayPal payment has been processed on a particular bot
- When PayPal payment has been processed
- When your payment is being verified by the payment system
- When you have signed the bot up to the Pro plan
- When a bot reached the message limit and the Pro Plan was automatically upgraded
- When the paid period has expired and your bot was automatically renewed for a new plan
- When the number of sent and received messages gets close to your monthly limit for a Pro Plan
- When you have reached the message limit for a bot
- When seven days remain before the subscription expires (the user will be notified in case of insufficient funds to pay for the next period)
- When three days remain before the subscription expires (the user will be notified in case of insufficient funds to pay for the next period)
- When one day remains before the subscription expires (the user will be notified in case of insufficient funds to pay for the next period)
- When a bot has stopped being Pro and all pro plugins became inactive.
- When you have created a new NLP model (Train Model)
- When the list of samples in a model has been changed (Re-train Model)
- When you have imported samples to a model.
- When an administrator has sent you a Blog notification
- When an administrator has sent you a Custom notification
TTS / STT
- When an administrator has replied to your ticket. In case you do not open the ticket within 10 minutes, you also get notified by email
- When your ticket has been opened by admin
- When your ticket has been closed by admin
- When your ticket has been deleted by admin
When the administrator approves or rejects your plugin.
When you use Pro Plugins and your bot becomes No Pro.
Updated a day ago
Check the "Advanced Analytics" section to view and parse different statistics about users, channels and bots.