There are 8 types of plugins available:
- eBay - quick searching of goods on eBay.
- Giphy - service for searching gifs or stickers.
- Weather - plugin allows you to get a weather forecast for any city you want.
- Google Calendar - access to your google calendar. Authorisation required.
- Google Contacts. Authorization required. Available actions:
- Create new contact. Available data:
- contact first name
- contact last name
- phone number
- email address
- job position
- contact notes
- enter region
- Delete contact
- Show all contacts
- Find contact
- Get detailed info for a contact
- Jira - using jira via bot. Authorisation required. Your domain must start with “https://”.
- Twitter - with this plugin, you will be able to get the latest posts of any open account without even logging in, directly in chat. Other functionalities: following and unfollowing users, retweeting posts, sending direct messages, and of course, sending your own tweets!
- Trello - with this plugin, your users will be able to create, view, edit or remove the Boards that they own or have access to, Lists, Activities, Cards and Notifications.
To create a new interaction click the “Add new interaction / Plugin” button and the “Add new interaction” pop-up window will appear. Press the 'Plugins' tab and select the necessary plugin (the plugin name is filled automatically and cannot be edited). Then click on the "Add" button to save a new plugin.
Plugins have their own structure and the message field is implemented differently.
You can change bot messages and set fallbacks in the plugins.
The eBay plugin is not available for Line, Slack, Viber, Facebook, Skype, Telegram, API channel, Twilio
The Giphy plugin is not available for Email, Line, Slack, Viber, Facebook, Skype, Telegram, API channel, Twilio
The Calendar plugin is not available for Line, Slack, Skype
The Jira plugin is not available for Line, Slack, Viber, Skype
Updated 6 months ago
Connections serve as the pipelines between Interactions and control the flow of your bot's conversation.