- New plugins and plugin management tools
- Possibility to create your own plugins
- Two new Advanced Charts
- WhatsApp channel
- NLP And Inbox collaboration
- Facebook Phone and Email sharing Quick Reply
- With this update, we are Introducing a much-anticipated option to load multiple NLP samples into Intent models at once. Just upload an XLS or CSV and we will add them for you.
- Premium interactions, Address extraction and Translation, are now a part of the Pro Plan subscription package. You don't have to create your own keys and pay monthly fees to providers - we will cover that for you. You can try them out for 2 weeks for free - activate the Trial period and add both interactions to ALL of your bots. Remember, there are other benefits in PRO subscription! (link to upgrade to pro)
- Promote your bot on your website with the new Sharing widget. This tool is very quick to customize and install on a page - no special skills are required. Pick the channels you want to offer, compose a short engaging message - and you are good to go.
- (PRO) You can now download detailed reports from Advanced Stats. You will be notified by email when the report is ready to download.
- Bot changelog is now available to export, too. If you have more than one editor, this can come handy to track which changes have been made to the bot.
With the latest update, we have updated Broadcast settings to be more compliant with Facebook Messenger Policy.
Initially, they have planned to migrate to the new system since January 15th but postponed until March 4th, 2020.
However, you are not losing anything - we will be converting the tags that will not be supported after March (a good way to smoothly transition to a new way to engage with your customers). Read more here